About the Omani Industry Week
The Omani Industry Week is an event organized by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in partnership with Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Public Authority for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Ithraa), the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (Madayn) and Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre, to celebrate the Golden Jubeel of Oman`s industrial renaissance under the wise leadership of HM Sultan Qaboos bin Said.
Aims & objectives:
- Celebrate achievements of the Industry Sector over the past 50 years since the blessed renaissance.
- Promote Omani industries by highlighting the role of industry partners in developing and diversifying Oman’s economy.
- Highlight the public-private-partnerships geared towards the development of Oman’s industry sector and related sub-sectors.
- Provide platform for new opportunities through B2B networking.
- Discuss the challenges facing the industrial sector and draw up a plan for the requirements of the next phase.
- Commemorate the visit of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said to the Rusayl Industrial Estate in 1991.